There is finally relief, in the form of vaccines, in sight and everyone is getting spring fever to get out of the house and on the road for a well deserved vacation after a year of quarantining. We are seeing this here at Canine Campus. We are fully booked for Spring Break and unfortunately have had to waitlist many boarding requests. I am also in the process of hiring staff to get us ready for “normal” business.
SUMMARY OF CHANGES DUE TO COVID
(UPDATED 21 MARCH 2021)
- Social distancing and enhanced cleaning/disinfecting procedures
- Masks required of all employees
- Masks requested of all clients
- Gated entry system for dogs & cats (disinfected each shift)
- No crates/bulky items allowed (we will provide here when requested). Cat carriers will still stay here with cats.
- One reasonably sized bed OR blanket allowed per pet.
- Two toys allowed per dog
- Electronic payment required shift prior to check out (no checks or cash, no credit card processed on site)
- Vaccination documents required prior to drop off (via portal upload, email or snail mail if time allows) Will not take hard copies at door.
- Tours done virtually over the phone
- Lobby hours 7-8am and 5-6pm (no sun am hours).
Some of the things that haven’t changed:
- Individually bag food per meal (dry). NO BULK CONTAINERS
- Bring treats- 2/day (they don’t have to be bagged individually)
- No bowls (unless a specialty feeder)
- Collars/leashes or carriers required. No loose pets